Okay students, I want all of you to pay close attention to this lecture that I am presenting today, I am going to share with you the secret of how to gain success and personal happiness quickly. This may go against everything you have been taught ever since you were little, but if you are ready to change your life now, then you need to focus on your personal strengths. In percentage terms, 70% strength and 30% weakness. I will give you an example; Bob Ross became famous for his paintings because he focused on his strength, Michael Jordan became famous for his basketball skills because he focused on his talent. I am not saying to completely brush off your weaknesses, but as you dedicate more of your time on your personal strengths, you will find success sooner than later. In this lecture, you are going to learn how to focus on your personal, inner strength to achieve success.
Here are some ideas that you can consider that are personal strengths:
- Typewriting. Over the years, I have seen people with enormous talent in speed typing, but they never use it to their advantage. They would take on other tasks such as video marketing, learning excel, or learn some other skill that they neglect the one strength that will help them succeed. Wait until you have mastered speed typing before taking on other tasks.
- Talking and Speaking. This is a very valuable tool to master, especially for those people who are shy. Mastering this skill will enable any person to make a sale, overcome disputes, and gain a competitive advantage in any business.
- Photography. I have 2 family members who are experts in this field. You can tell that they put in their time and effort by the quality of pictures that they shoot for their customers.
- Education. Once you have been accepted at a college or university, focus on one profession so that you do not get overwhelmed by the workload of your other courses.
- Comedian. The reason the world’s best comedians are successful is because they focus their time and energy on their skill, making people laugh.
- Musicians. Many of these people in this profession start at an early age, but you can tell that the love for singing or playing a musical instrument never left them. Many musical artists, past and present, achieve success from their hard work and persistence.
I have listed a few items of strengths that many people have; early in my life, there were so many things that I wanted to become when I got older, when the time for attending college arrived, I had a hard deciding what I wanted to become. For my readers, decide now what your strengths are and focus on them until you have mastered that skill and achieved personal and financial success. This is the reason people in this country are millionaires, they have focused on their talents and skills and became famous for it.
In conclusion, I have listed 6 tips that will help you learn how to focus on your personal, inner strength to obtain success; it will take a lot of hard work and discipline to keep your mind from wandering, but in the end, it will be worth it, you will find that inner peace and happiness that you have looked for.